Tuesday, December 19, 2006

How Fast Time Goes

Great to be back, six months after my last appearance! Well, time always goes faster then we could imagine of it and I must admit have been ignorant in taking care of this blog.

So many things happened. The most important one is: with some friends I am preparing to launch an independent news website, a kind of citizen journal, which provides alternative versions of news to the ones that exist in main stream media, run by barefoot citizen journalists. Of course it's a non profit journal. You will know when it's ready. I also found lots of briliant and inspiring communication blogs. I think they deserve to be linked here.

The bad news is, during the 2006 people arround the world prefer to search for Paris Hilton's stories than the one about Hurricane Katrina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home